Are your episodes with writer’s block happening more and more frequently?
Have you been looking for a way to easily and naturally put an end to your writer’s block?
You do have the ability to tap into subconscious mind and bring forth your creative genius and inner writer when the need arises. This Cure Writer’s Block hypnosis program will allow you to tap into this creative ability so that you no longer have to overcome the obstacles you have been facing. You will be amazed at the full span of creative abilities that will be open to you.
When you listen to this hypnosis program daily, you will find that you are more easily inspired, your ideas will come from places deep inside of you and your words will flow more freely. You will wonder why you ever had writer’s block to begin with. You will find that not only will you be inspired, but that your words and ideas will inspire others as well.
Learn to easily and naturally tap into your innate writing ability whenever you want. Let this hypnosis program set you on the path to be free of writer’s block. Just think of the goals you can accomplish when the flow of information comes so easily to you. There is nothing stopping you. Let your creative juices start flowing uninhibited today.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Taps into my Creative Nature Review by Cali Girl
I’m a results driven type of person. I like products that provide me with results. While this download isn’t my favorite, and I’ll better explain why shortly, it has produced some of the results that I’m looking for. The following are some of the benefits and the drawbacks that I found with Cure Writer’s Block.
1. The induction is really great. Victoria leads you on a journey to connect with your Inner Self, which is really important when wanting to tap into your creative nature.
2. I love the affirmations that she uses at the end. It really helps solidify feelings of success and capability with being a writer.
3. I enjoyed the visual of seeing myself at the computer writing and feeling great about writing. I think this segment of the session is important, as it helps strengthen your belief that you can write and be productive.
4. It works. I can say without a doubt that after years of blockage to my writing, things are really beginning to flow.
5. The recording quality of Victoria’s voice and the background music is excellent.
1. Some of the visuals didn’t resonate as strongly with me (with the exception of seeing yourself writing). It may just be my personal preferences, but I really enjoy visuals that take me somewhere that I can relate to. In this download, Victoria invites us to explore the creative area of our brain—something not quite relatable for me. But of course, you use your own imagination.
2. The “cleaning” or “sweeping away” of the blockages was a very short segment in the session. I thought more time would have been placed in removing blockages, allowing the listener to release any feelings, memories, or whatever that has been blocking their creativity. Just a thought, but I really think this is important.
All in all, this is a download that really does help you get back into the groove of writing. I’m really grateful that she has a download that is specifically for writers, rather than just generic creativity downloads (of which I have also downloaded to work in compliment with this download).
(Posted on 10/21/14)
- Writing is a state of mind Review by Carol
- Helped me with my monthly newsletter... Review by stacie
- I saw my possibilities again Review by Beth
2. During the hypnosis session I experienced something wonderful. Victoria says you should enter the creative creating part of you brain. So I imagined I opened a door and I entered ... a library. And the more I gazed around, the more it seemed to grow, so it became the biggest library I've ever seen, where you had to use hover devices in order to explore the shelves. They were all filled with books, and these books where my ideas and my possibilities. It was so incredible, my creative mind as big as the whole Universe! And what a beautiful place it was. Afterwards I felt so happy and so confident. I own many of Victoria's recordings, but this one has become my absolute favorite. (Posted on 11/22/12)
Actual results may vary from person to person and we do not make any guarantees that you will get ANY results.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews & testimonials are their own and not necessarily those of Hyptalk.com. These reviews & testimonials should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used.
While hypnosis has many beneficial effects, hypnosis is not a substitute for appropriate medical attention. Products offered on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Always consult a qualified physician or therapist. Never listen to hypnosis recordings while driving a car or operating machinery.
Use this material at your own risk.